Rental Assistance Program (Section 8)
The City of Pasadena Housing Department (CoPHD) accepted applications from October 15, 2014 through November 1, 2014. Persons that submitted on-line applications will be able to review and updated information on their application by clicking the 2014 Update Application button shown below. Please do not submit any updated information to the CoPHD’s office. Information submitted to the CoPHD’s office will not be accepted.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The CoPHD will review applications for completion and initial eligibility requirements.
- Applicants will be notified by email if their application was not accepted.Applicants must maintain the email address used to submit their application.
- Applications will not be accepted if the email is returned deliverable due to an invalid email address.
- The CoPHD does not provide emergency housing.
- The CoPHD cannot anticipate when an applicant’s name will be selected from the waiting list.
- The CoPHD will not provide additional information on waiting list status other than the information reflected on this website.
- Applicants will be notified by U. S. Postal Service standard mail of any scheduled appointments.
Submitting an application does not guarantee placement on the waiting list or admission to the Housing Choice
- Voucher (Section 8) Program.
- Applicants are encouraged to check this website periodically.
- Changes will only be accepted on-line through the CoPHD’s website. CoPHD will not accept any changes reported to the CoPHD’s office.
- TheCoPHD is not responsible for any misdirected mail or email due to:
- an applicant’s failure to report a change of address to the CoPHD;
- address incorrectly listed on the application or update forms; or
- difficulties receiving mail from the specific address listed on the application or update form. (i.e., broken mail box, Post Office delivery, person at the mailing address did not give mail to applicant, etc.)
- The CoPHD will not forward any undelivered mail.