- Tips for Tree Care Flyer (PWP & PNR)
- Drought Infographic (CAUFC)
- 2018-09-12-Urban Forestry Advisory Committee Agenda Packet
- 2018-08-08-Urban Forestry Advisory Committee Notice of Cancellation
- 2018-07-11-Urban Forestry Advisory Committee Notice of Cancellation
- 2018-06-13-Urban Forestry Advisory Committee Agenda Packet
233 West Mountain Street,
Two Recreation & Park Commission members, One Pasadena Beautiful Foundation Rep, Two members of the community who are appointed by the city council, and Two Design Review Commission members. Chair rotates among members.
The purpose of the Urban Forestry Advisory Committee is to advise and make recommendations to the city council relating to the city’s master street tree plan and undertake such other reviews pertaining to public trees as are specified in the city trees and tree protection ordinance, section 8.52.050 of this code.