Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open on Monday, July 2, 2018 at Central Park Center, 37 E. Del Mar Blvd. or at www.cityofpasadena.net/reserve
Pasadena’s After School Adventures Program provides affordable, flexible and convenient child care for only $30 per week.
It’s great to be a kid in the After School Adventures Program!
- Be supervised by well-trained and compassionate staff.
- Experience exciting and fun activities including games, sports, and cooking projects.
- Express themselves through art, music, drama, and other positive activities.
- Socialize and meet new friends.
- Have homework assistance available.
- Build their self-confidence through positive play and socialization.
- Learn the benefits of eating healthy and living an active lifestyle – snacks included.
- Always feel safe and part of our After School Adventures Program family!
For more information, please call (626) 744-6500.
Parent Survey 2017-2018:
Thank you for participating in this year’s After School Adventures Program! Please participate in this short survey to help us learn more about your experience and how we can improve the program to better meet your needs.
We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. As always, thank you for participating in our programming and we look forward to seeing you next school year!
BEFORE SCHOOL ADVENTURES PROGRAM SITES
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES PROGRAM SITES
Passport To Fun Youth Scholarship Program
Subsidized care may be available for qualifying families.
Contact the After School Adventures Program (ASAP) office at (626) 744-6500 for more information.
English: Click here
Spanish: Click here