JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
The City is working hard to maintain the services and programs that make Pasadena a great place to live.
As the City looks towards its 2019 budget planning and adoption, we invite you to share what is important to you. Residents have historically identified the following priorities:
- Preserving 911 emergency response times and fire/paramedic services
- Keeping fire stations open and upgraded
- Maintaining vital health services
- Continuing/improving local science, math and reading classroom programs
- Repairing streets/roads
- Sustaining after school/summer youth programs
- Addressing homelessness
- Supporting quality neighborhood schools
Now we’d like to hear from you. Please join the conversation TODAY. Tell us what is important to you by completing a Community Feedback Survey