The Administration Division (Chief’s Office, Administrative Services, and Event Planning) coordinates the activities of all divisions within the Police Department. Event Planning is responsible for planning and staffing City-sponsored and privately funded events within the community, including the Rose Bowl Stadium. The Counter Terrorism Unit is committed to the prevention of terrorism by providing public education and critical infrastructure protection.
The Chief's Office
The Pasadena Police Department Code of Conduct Ethical behavior is the cornerstone of public trust. For any police department to maintain such trust, it must constantly demonstrate that its partnership with the community will be fair, objective and securely rooted in consistently applied ethical principals. Members of the Pasadena Police Department are expected to demonstrate,… Read More »
The Event Planning Section provides police staffing for special events within the City of Pasadena with public safety and customer satisfaction. The section is dedicated to professional planning, coordination, scheduling and execution of police services for all events, large or small.
What We Do
- Create security and operational plans for events, including Rose Parade, Rose Bowl Game, UCLA games
- Create, review and approve traffic plans
- Review, staff and approve permits for movie productions
- Plan and assign needed staffing for events both large and small
To reach our office call
- Phone (626) 744 – 4281 or (626) 744-4282
- Fax (626) 744- 6643