Saturday May, 19, 2018 09:00 am
- This event has passed.
Community Demonstration Garden & Fire Station Open House
May 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pasadena Fire Department partnered with PWP and the Housing Department's MASH unit to replace all available turf with drought-tolerant landscapes at five fire stations throughout the city.
Join us on Saturday, May 19th as we celebrate Water Awareness Month with a debut of the Fire Station 37 Community Demonstration Garden! This family-friendly event will feature:
- Tours of Fire Station 37 and the drought-tolerant garden
- Meet and Greet with firefighters
- Giveaways including low-flow showerheads, California native plants, hose nozzles and more
- Planting activities and games for kids
- Landscape irrigation and design demonstrations
Parking will be available at the Sierra Madre Gold Line Station on Halstead Street.
Hope to see you there!
For questions about the event, please call: 626.744.3942