Pasadena homeowners are essential participants in securing the future health of our city. As a community and environmental partner, PWP wants to help homeowners save money, use resources more efficiently and increase the comfort of their homes. That’s why we developed the Home Improvement Program.
What it is
The Home Improvement Program provides an expert in-home evaluation and personalized installations to help you save water and power, all at no cost to you.
- Water & Energy Use Evaluation
- Adjusting Existing Irrigation Controller
- Programming Thermostat
No-Cost Product Installation
- LED Light
- Advanced Power Strips
- Low Flow Showerhead
- Bathroom and Kitchen Aerators
- Toilet Replacement
- Attic Insulation (Blown Cellulose)
- Attic Plane
- Air Sealing
- Weather Stripping
- Central AC Tune Up
No-Cost Efficiency Tests
- Blower door testing and air sealing
- Duct Pressure testing, sealing, retesting
- Combustion safety tests
How it Works
- Fill out the Home Improvement Program Sign-Up Form below or call 626.788.9838 to schedule an appointment from our trained Home Evaluators at a convenient time for you.
- During the visit the evaluator will install free energy and water efficiency products on the spot and make recommendations for additional improvements to your home.
- You will receive a customized Home Evaluation Report which includes recommendations to help you save money and use resources more efficiently.
The products and services offered through the Home Improvement Program are 100% funded by PWP and SoCalGas® — we offer these services to help ensure a healthy future for Pasadena residents.
The Home Improvement Program is only available to Pasadena Water and Power residential customers with an electric account
The program value maximum is $4,000 per home. Not all homes will receive all items listed above.