Using greywater — the water from your bathroom sinks, showers, and washing machine — is an innovative way to preserve our precious drinking water. PWP offers a Laundry-to-Landscape (L2L) Greywater Program to help you start reusing the water from your washing machine to water your plants.
L2L systems are the only type of greywater systems that do not need a permit to be installed.
What You Receive
- Free in-depth training and installation workshops, available monthly, from industry experts Greywater Action.
- $80 towards cost of greywater system parts redeemable at Landscape Warehouse in Pasadena.
- On-site technical consultation and assistance provided to help you with your greywater system installation.
How to Apply
- Complete a L2L Greywater Application and submit it to email@example.com
- Register for and attend an L2L Workshop. Click here for upcoming workshops
- Once you receive your greywater voucher ($80 value) purchase and install your L2L system within 90 days.
Additional Assistance for Low Income Customers
Low Income Customers are eligible for a no-cost L2L Greywater System Installation through Under One Roof. To participate complete a Direct Install Greywater Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to verify your eligibility.