Using greywater -- the water from your bathroom sinks, showers, and washing machine -- is an innovative way to preserve our precious drinking water. PWP offers a Laundry-to-Landscape (L2L) Greywater Program to help you start reusing the water from your washing machine to water your plants.
L2L systems are the only type of greywater systems that do not need a permit to be installed.
What You Receive
- Free in-depth training and installation workshops, available monthly, from industry experts Greywater Action.
- Voucher for a complete L2L Greywater System Kit, which includes all the necessary parts to construct a system in your home.
- Free on-site technical consultation and assistance provided to help you with your greywater system installation.
Watch this video to view testimonials from PWP customers who have successfully installed an L2L system in their home:
How to Apply
- Complete a L2L Greywater Application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for and attend an L2L Workshop. Click here for upcoming workshops
- Once you receive your L2L Greywater System Kit voucher, pick it up at Landscape Warehouse and install your L2L system within 90 days.
Additional Assistance for Low Income Customers
Low Income Customers are eligible for a no-cost L2L Greywater System Installation through Under One Roof. To participate complete a Direct Install Greywater Application and email it to: email@example.com.
Contact us to verify your eligibility.