PWP and SoCal Water$mart are rewarding customers who incorporate water-saving plants, technology, irrigation systems and hardware into their landscape designs.
Now, residential and commercial customers can receive $1.00 per square foot of transformed landscapes.
Understanding the New Program
The new Landscape Transformation Program is different from our Turf Removal Program and comes with new eligibility and program guidelines. Please make sure you understand the program before embarking upon your landscape transformation.
Please review the Landscape Transformation Program Fact Sheets for a quick overview of the new program:
How to Qualify
- Before you begin your project or remove any turf, you must apply for and receive a reservation on the Socal Water$mart website.
- Residents: visit the Residential Landscape Transformation page
- Businesses: visit the Commercial Landscape Transformation page
- Once approved, you will have 180 days to complete your project
- Rebate eligibility requirements have changed. Please visit the Rebate Eligibility Requirements page to learn more.
How to Apply
- Submit an application on Socal Water$mart, before you remove any turf.
- Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed and you will receive an email from SoCal Water$mart that your rebate has been reserved, along with a reservation number. Please do not start your turf removal project until you receive the rebate reservation confirmation.
- When your project is complete, visit the Landscape Transformation Application to request your rebate by completing “Step 2: Rebate Application”
- Your rebate application will be reviewed and you will receive an email with the results in approximately 4-5 weeks
- Once approved, you will receive your rebate in 8-10 weeks
- Only PWP water customers are eligible
- Visit Socal Water$mart for complete terms and guidelines