COVID-19 Update - To ensure the safety of City of Pasadena residents and its employees, public counters are currently closed and in-person appointments have been suspended. However, PWP is still accepting, reviewing, and approving rebate applications during this time. Read on to find out more:
Receive a $400 rebate when you purchase and install an energy-efficient pool pump in your in-ground pool. Get an extra $50 back when you buy in Pasadena.
How to Qualify
- Purchase and install a qualifying, variable speed or variable flow pool pump and motor for your in-ground pool. Click here to see a list of eligible Variable Speed Drive Pumps
- Your new pump must have 1HP (horsepower) or more to qualify
- Purchase your new pool pump in Pasadena and receive an additional $50 rebate
- Submit your online rebate application, along with a copy of your detailed receipt/invoice and the required supporting documents, within 180 days of purchase and installation.
How to Apply
- Log in to your PWP account
- Select “Apply for Rebate”
- Please note you will need to upload electronic copies of the following:
- Your sales receipt including date purchased and installed
- Proof of product and model number
- Proof of Horsepower (HP)
- Once approved, your rebate check will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks
- Only residential PWP electric customers are eligible
- Limit one pool pump rebate, every 7 years
- In-ground pools only (Spas, ponds, and fountain excluded)
- Do you qualify for Bill Payment Assistance? If so, you can receive a bonus $400 per unit. Click here to learn more.
This program is subject to verification of the purchase and installation of the product(s) before and/or after the rebate has been paid. Completed applications must be received within 180 days of purchase to qualify. PWP reserves the right to modify the terms of this program at any time. Rebate amounts will be calculated according to the program incentives posted on this website on the date of product purchase. Program funds are limited and available to PWP customers only.