Congratulations to This Year’s Scholarship Recipients:
- Axel Tanner – Pasadena High School
- Mary Ting – Blair High School
About the Scholarship
Eech year, PWP honors two outstanding high school seniors in Pasadena with a $5,000 and $2,500 educational scholarship to a two- or four-year accredited, post-secondary institution for the upcoming academic year. To apply, students must write an essay about a topic related to energy and water conservation, and detail how PWP can better communicate its core messages to various audiences.
- Applicant must currently be a senior at a high school in the City of Pasadena.
- Applicant must be a resident within the Pasadena Water and Power territory.
- Applicant plans to be enrolled as a full time student in a two or four year accredited post-secondary institution in the upcoming academic year.
Upcoming Application Available Dec 2017
For more information about this program, please call 626.744.4172 or send an email request.